***Please note this event has been postponed. Watch this space for a new date to be announced in November or early December***
Open Dialogue Champions invite you to Family Voices and Choices
A day for families, friends and all those involved in mental health services past and present.
- Find out about Open Dialogue, a more compassionate approach to being with and supporting people in mental distress.
- Participate in practical workshops and connect with other families.
- Get involved in the largest research project on OD in the world (ODDESSI).
- Learn more about Self Care.
- An opportunity to get creative.
- Join discussions about the future of MH care.
We will email you the programme and exact location within UCL two weeks before the event.
Attendance is free but donations are welcome and go towards the promotion of Open Dialogue.
Please book your tickets here.
For more information about ODC, visit http://developingopendialogue.com/campaigning-for-open-dialogue/ or contact Nuala at firstname.lastname@example.org