For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") the data controller is Camden Clinical Commissioning Group, 14th Floor, Euston Tower, 286 Euston Road, NW1 3DP.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We only use the information you provide about yourself when using this website to answer your enquiry or to help us to improve our service to you. We do not share this information with any third party except to the extent necessary to answer your enquiry if that enquiry requires the involvement of a third party. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
The information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided when completing our enquiry form or submitting feedback on a consultation. This may include your name and contact details. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Camden Clinical Commissioning Group may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, web server statistics, traffic data, location data and details of the web pages and resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type via the web server log files, for system administration and to analyse aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How we protect your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you transmit to our site; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict internal procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
There are facilities within this website which allow you to type in information and send it to Camden Clinical Commissioning Group. You should be aware that such transmissions are not subject to any encryption and could, in theory, be intercepted and read by someone. Therefore you may wish to avoid including information which you consider to be private. Any information you supply to Camden Clinical Commissioning Group via this website will be handled in accordance with our policies and procedures for data protection.
We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of Camden Clinical Commissioning Group cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, SMS, post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our clients and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.