What is the offer?
Our FREE 12-week personal development group, co-facilitated by two UKCP Senior Gestalt trainee psychotherapists, providing you with a supportive environment where you can explore how you relate to others.
What is Gestalt?
Gestalt is an experiential therapeutic model ideal for those wishing to understand themselves better and how they relate to other people. Gestalt is holistic and emphasises the importance of context when understanding your here and now experiences.
What can I expect?
- Develop a greater awareness of how you relate to others.
- Discover the patterns you have developed for dealing with
- life and decide whether these strategies are still useful.
- Work with what are sometimes experienced as "difficult"
- emotions such as fear, anger, loss & sadness.
- Share your experiences with others in a caring environment.
- Build communication skills and create a supportive community.
- Support yourself and others on a journey of self-discovery.
Commencing on Thursday the 28th of April until 14th of July.
Sessions are 2 hours long from 11am - 1pm.
To register your interest for the group, please complete the Healthy Relationships Referral form on this page. Please note, you must be a registered Mind in Camden Member to join.
For more information, call 020 7241 8996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Repeats every week every Thursday until Thu Jul 14 2022.